NEHHPA Calendar of Events
Become our fan on Facebook!
Welcome to NEHHPA ~
The North End Huntington Heights Preservation Association
One of the many benefits of your NEHHPA membership is the NEHHPA Newsletter. We are proud to produce this newsletter quarterly to keep you abreast of events
in the Huntington Heights area. If you are interested in receiving a print copy of the newsletter, complete the
membership form and join NEHHPA.
If you are interested in learning more about NEHHPA,
please contact us!
- February 2012 Issue - The importance of dues, a new historic marker, and the Warwick Blvd Revival!
- September 2011 Issue - Slate roofs, the Sanborn Fire Insurance Maps, positives changes, and picnic details!
- May 2011 Issue - Yard Sale details and a new historic marker.
- November 2010 Issue - Holiday Party details.
- November 2009 Issue - stories covering changes with the shipyard's property along Warwick Blvd., the availability of tax credits for homeowners making improvements to their historic properties, and resources available for preservationist.
- February 2009 Issue - several stories including the Benefits of NEHHPA Membership, NEHHPA Accomplishments, a feature story on Window Restoration and Repair and details on the Annual Meeting of the NEHHPA General Membership Meeting.
- May 2009 Issue - several stories including Breathing Life Back Into Our Neighborhood, the NEHHPA website, a feature story on gardening, and details on our upcoming meeting with the Shipyard.
- November 2008 Issue - several stories including the Benefits of an Architectural Review Board and Researching Your House at Main Street Public Library
- August 2008 Issue - several stories including Why Preserve, Planning a Home Preservation Project, a feature story on Chimney Restoration and Repair and a Ribbon Cutting Ceremony Re-Enacting the Consolidation of Newport News and Warwick.
- April 2008 Issue - several stories including the Growth of Our Neighborhood, Historic Preservation, a feature story on Period Lighting and the Block Captain Revitalization Program.